Saturday, May 12, 2012

What would happen to the world if there's NO technology

If there's NO technology to the world and what happens are:-
  1. It will be hard for a country to developed without technology.
  2. Without technology communication also will be difficult for an organization.
  3. There will be no entertainment for us.
  4. Any good news from other country will be hard to broadcast to the peoples in different countries.
  5. Any natural disaster also will be hard to measure without technology for example an earthquake, we need seismograph to measure the earthquake so without this tools or technology people would die without knowing if there's an earthquake.
  6. World will be real dark at night without a lamp in the city.
  7. People will be living like a stone age.
  8. Production of foods also will be slow such as rice without the machines that we were using nowadays the growth of the rice will be decreasing and people will start to be starving of food.
  9. Medicals also will be really difficult for people without technology.
  10. Life also could be bored without technology.
  11. Even Iron Man also will be extinct from the movies (just kidding =p)

3 comments:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete